- MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Oncology, ESMO Certification (European Society Of Medical Oncology Accreditation)
- Consultant - Medical Oncology
- Established : 1991
- Number Of Beds : 650
- 3rd largest network of hospitals in India.
- It has 16 multi Speciality hospitals.
- 3 primary care centers.
- Advanced medical facilities.
- The hospital is Equipped with modern technologies
- Part of Manipal Education and Medical Group
- Porter Prize for Value-Based Healthcare Delivery in 2017
- Standard Practices Award in Clinical Research 2012
- Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2006
- Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road
98, Kodihalli, Near HAL Bus Stop, Old Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560017, India
Distance from nearest Airport : 38KM & Duration 60 min Cab */ Transportation: On call available *Distance: 8 km Duration from nearest Metro Station: 15 min Restaurants: within 0.5 Km of the hospital *Hotel */ stay options within 0.5 Km of the hospital
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
- Local tourism options
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
Food / Dining
Diet on Request, Restaurants, International Cuisine
Interpreter, Translation services