1. Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital was Established in 1925.
2. Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre is a 345-bed, multi-Speciality tertiary care hospital.
3. Major specialities of the hospital include Cardiac Sciences, Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Sciences, Liver Transplant, Nephro-Urology, Neuro Sciences, Oncology, Orthopaedics & Spine, and Woman & Child Health. The Hospital has a Medical Mall with progressive diagnostic services, including Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging, and Nuclear Medicine.
4. The hospital conforms to AIA design standards, ASHARE for HVAC, NFPA for Medical Gases, the American Disability Act, AERB for Radiation & Nuclear Medicine, and the Drug Controller of India for the Blood Bank.
5. First hospital to introduce mega AHUs.
1. The Tower is a newly-constructed 19-floor building, housing Emergency Medical Services, the Out-Patient Department, In-Patient Services, Diagnostics, Operation Theatre Complex, Executive Health Check, and separate floors for Day Care, and Woman & Child Health.
2. The hospital have an entire floor for free and subsidised in-patient beds.
3. The ICU has beds configured to the single-room concept.
Raja Rammohan Roy Road,
Mumbai - 400004.