1. Shalby hospital was established in 1994 Ahmedabad, Gujrat operates a chain of multispecialty hospitals across India.
2. Shalby hospital founder Dr. Vikram Shah – CMD, who has been felicitated by Ethicon India for the development of the ‘OS Needle.
3. Shalby’s Centres specialised in Joint Replacement Surgery, Critical Care & Trauma, Spine Surgery, Neurology and Neuro Surgery, Ortho-Oncology Surgery, Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Sports Injury, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant Counseling.
5. The hospital have successfully performed thousands of joint replacement surgeries since 2007.
6. Shalby hospital has received many prestigious awards such as, Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award, FICCI Healthcare Excellence, Best Dentistry By Times Health Icon, The Acclaimed Centre for Joint Replacements Worldwide.
7. Provides Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Glaucoma, Sleep Study, Diabetes, Liver, Kidney, Asthma, Epilepsy, Acidity, Snore & Sinus, Fertility, Obesity, Hypertension and Radio Therapy.
1. Aggregate bed capacity of over 2000 hospital beds.
2. The first hospital in India to install and use Body Exhaust System in Operation Theatres.
3. 24*7 Facilities such as Blood Bank Services, Pharmacy, X-Ray, CT, MRI, Laboratory.
Opp. Karnavati Club, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy
Ahmedabad Gujarat 380015