1. Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation was established in 1965 & Sancheti Hospital for Specialized Surgery was started in 2008.
2. The hospital performs specialized services in all areas of orthopaedic, which include Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Spinal Surgery, Rheumatology and Arthritis, Shoulder Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Neurology, Hand and Microvascular Surgery, Faciomaxillary and Dental Surgery, Sports Injuries, Anaesthesiology.
3. Orthopaedic super specialty hospital with all sub specialties of orthopaedic available under one roof.
4. Sancheti acted as a medical partner for Commonwealth Games 2010 held in New Delhi and the World Series Hockey held in 2012 at Pune.
1. Sancheti hospital has state of the art infrastructure and equipment's to perform all specialties and super-specialties services.
2. The hospital have 10,000 sq.ft. rehabilitation area offers wide range of services which includes Physio Therapy, a well-equipped Neuro-Rehabilitation Department. Special club for Obesity and Fitness.
16, 11/12 Thube Park,
Pune – 411005