1. KDAH was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group. and it is one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals.
2. Full time speciality system is committed to provide the finest healthcare
3. It is the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS)
4. Kokilaben hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
5. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and Full Time Specialists, Kokilaben hospital ensures the best outcomes for our patients.
6. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
7. In a short span of 2 years the specialists from KDAH have performed over 1000 Robotic Surgeries with successful outcomes.
8. India's first, Positron Emission Tomography - Computed Tomography (PET-CT) is a medical imaging device that combines both a Positron Emission Tomography and an X-ray Computed Tomography.
Top Doctors in Dhirubhai hospital
1. KDAH is spread over 10 lakh sq ft of space spread over 17 floors and two basements.
2. Accommodates over 750 inpatient beds, allows optimal utilisation of resources and ensures privacy, dignity, comfort, convenience and the best healthcare to every patient.
3. It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
4. Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 240 independent consulting clinics with the capacity of 9,000 outpatient consultations every day.
5. It has 30 elevators the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7,500 persons per hour.
6. The hospital's laboratory is housed and spread over an area of over 40,000 sq. ft.
7. It has 3-Room Intraoperative MRI Suite - IMRIS.
8. It has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT.
9. Other Amenities: 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Gift Store, Travel Desk, Patient Relative Accommodation.
10. KDAH have 180 Critical Care Beds, 22 Operating Theatres and the Largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai with 42 machines.
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg,
Four Bungalows, Andheri West
Mumbai Maharashtra 400053