1. Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
2. Best multi-speciality tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds.
3. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
4. First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
5. NABL accredited clinical laboratories.
6. The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
8. Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonographic, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
1. The hospital is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet.
2. It has 695 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds.
3. 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
4. Apollo hospital has the Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
5. Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are all installed in the hospital.
6. Apollo Cancer Centre is equipped with the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar,
Delhi Mathura Road
New Delhi Delhi 110076