1. Artemis Health Institute, established in 2007, is a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group.
2. It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
3. The hospital is spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
4. Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
5. Recieved Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO).
1. Spread across 9 acres, Artemis has state-of-the-art services in heart, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care.
2. The hospital provides Wireless Internet access is available for public use in the patient’s room.
3. The hospital infrastructure also incorporates Chapel/Prayer room.
4. Patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator.
Sector 51, Gurugram 122001