1. Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai is one of the most advanced Multi-Speciality Tertiary Care hospitals in Maharashtra.
2. The hospital is spread over 7, 00,000 sq.ft houses more than 50 specialties.
3. Hospital equipped with state-of-the art equipment and offers multi- disciplinary high-end tertiary care.
4. Apollo Hospitals in Navi Mumbai is the 66th hospital of the Apollo group.
5. The hospital provides advanced personalized health check programmes which is tailor made to individuals lifestyle requirements.
6. Apollo Hospitals has pioneered Clinical Excellence in India and it is one of the Group's proudest legacies.
7. The Apollo Hospitals Group is the first in the Asia-Pacific designed spine surgery using The Renaissance™ Robotic Technology.
1. The Apollo hospital have 500 bedded facility and has access to world-class technologies.
2. The hospital have 13 state-of-the-operation theatres, advanced laboratory and medical diagnostics and 120 ultra-modern I.C.U. beds including N.I.C.U. & P.I.C.U.
3. The hospital have 4500 sq.ft of presidential suites.
4. Apollo hospital new Mumbai have 69 consultation suites.
5. 13 State-of-the-art operation theatres. 120 ultra-modern I.C.U. beds including N.I.C.U. & P.I.C.U. manned round the clock by critical care specialists.
6. The hospital have the best technology 128 slice CT Scan, 3 Tesla MRI, 500 MA & 800 MA Digital X-Ray.
Parsik Hill Road,
Sector 23, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400 614