1. The flagship hospital of the Apollo Group, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, was established in 1983.
2. The hospital has 60 departments spearheaded by internationally trained and skilful medical experts.
3. Apollo Hospitals unite exceptional clinical success rates and superior technology with centuries old traditions of care and warmth.
4. Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Cosmetic surgery, Critical care, Dermatology, Diabetology, Emergency, Endocrinology, Endocrine surgery, ENT, Gastroenterology, General medicine, General surgery, Geriatrics, Hematology, Infectious disease, Laboratory services, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopedics surgery, Physiotherapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology & Imaging Sciences, Respiratory medicine, Rheumatology, Reproductive medicine, Thoracic surgery, Vascular surgery, Urology.
5. Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
6. Over team of 7000 doctors giving you a best of modern healthcare.
7. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai successfully performed India's first liver transplantation using Organ Ox Metre, a new organ preservation device.
8. India's first minimally invasive Robotic Hybrid Revascularisation surgery on a 63-year-old female patient performed by Apollo Hospital Chennai.
9. Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
10. It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
11. Apollo Hospitals has been honoured by the trust of over 65 million patients from 141 countries.
1. Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities which include 64 Slice CT scanners, 3Tesla MRI machines, high-end Ultrasound facilities.
2. Translators for all major languages both national and international.
3. Dedicated and trained nursing staff for your pre-operative and post-operative care.
4. Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries.
5. The hospital have 560 beds and 15 operation rooms.
21, Greams Lane,
Off Greams Road
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600006